What Can Mike Fix?
- Fix Computer Problems – Mike can remotely fix a variety of computer problems without physically touching your machine.
- Computer Tune-Up – Does your PC need a tune-up? Mike can make your computer faster and more secure.
- New Computer Setup – Do you plan on buying a new computer? Mike can remotely guide you through the setup, connect your network, transfer data, install your printer, antivirus protection, backups, and even teach you how to use it.
- Antivirus Protection – Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean your computer should go without the protection it needs. Mike can remotely keep it updated, protected, and your files backed up – and you don’t even have to bring your computer anywhere.
- Computer Maintenance – Tired of slow computers, error messages, ad popups, keeping up with endless updates, and losing files when your computer crashes? Let Mike protect it and maintain it for you.
- Windows and Mac – Mike provides expert Windows and Mac Computer Support and Technology Consulting, he has satisfied clients in residential, home office, and small business.
Computer Support Customer Testimonials
Computer Tech Support Anywhere In the USA.
$60 per half hour, pay with Credit Card.
Why Should I have Mike Fix My Computer?
- Fast and Efficient – Mike is your own personal Level 3 Technician with years of experience, your issues are solved fast and efficiently. If you call someone else, the first person you talk to is Level 1, reads from a script, and has little experience. You will probably have to explain your issue again after waiting on hold for Level 2 or 3 Tech.
- US Based Support – Mike works with you directly from Kissimmee Florida, he is friendly and understanding, calls are much shorter. Most computer phone support has foreign-based techs who don’t speak English very well, they are hard to understand causing your call to take longer and your computer issues might not even get properly resolved.
- Personal Support – You talk to Mike every time you call, he will keep track of your system for you so you don’t have to explain it each time.
About Mike Challis
Mike used to own two computer stores, he also has years of experience in supporting entire business offices with computer maintenance, networking, and software support. Mike has satisfied clients in residential, home office, and small business. Mike always stays updated on current computer security and software trends so he can pass on his expertise to you. Mike is currently answering calls providing Nationwide Computer Tech Support for his company “Mike’s Computer Tech”.