On-Site Business Computer Services for Orlando and Central Florida
For business customers, Mike recommends quarterly security audits and maintenance tune-ups. For personal computers, ask for a refresh tune-up every six months.
On-Site Business Computer and Network Security Audits
A security audit is an expert inspection of your computers running programs and processes. This inspection can reveal suspicious programs like viruses, malware, adware, trojans, etc. This technique is different than a virus scan. Most of the time Mike can detect a virus even before any anti-virus scan is run.
On-Site Scheduled Business Computer Maintenance:
- Computer dust cleaning to remove dust that can clog the fans and overheat the hardware
- Professional hardware diagnostic check to advise on any needed repairs
- Security audit and scan to check for adware, spyware, malware, viruses
- Remove old unused or outdated software and optimize start-up programs
- Disk cleanup (for better performance, faster start-up times)
- Performance review to advise on hardware or software upgrades for better performance and faster start-up times
- Review your Anti-Virus software to advise on any needed upgrades or subscription renewals
- Install Critical Windows Updates for better security and performance
On-Site Business Printer Installation and Troubleshooting
Mike can visit your business to install or troubleshoot your printer. He can set up your printer on your network so that other computers and laptops can print. Has your printer suddenly stopped working? Sometimes the print jobs get stuck and the printer stops working, Mike can fix it.
On-Site Business Computer Replacement
Mike provides on-site business computer setup. He can transfer your documents, photos, music, and email from your old computer to your new computer. Mike is able to install business programs like Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Outlook email. Mike can set up the best antivirus and configure automated backups.
On-Site Business Network Setup and Troubleshooting
Mike installs wired and wireless networks. Is your network or Wi-Fi not working, or slow? Mike is experienced and qualified to diagnose and repair any network problem.
Mike specializes in supporting business and residential clients with expert computer help. Call Mike for remote computer support anywhere in the US: (321)218-2866