On-site or Remote Scheduled Maintenance for Mike’s Business Accounts
For business customers, Mike recommends on-site scheduled security audits and maintenance tune-ups.
Computers can slow down over time because of: spyware, malware, viruses, unnecessary programs and processes running on start-up, damaged registry or corrupt operating system files. Surprisingly many computers have viruses or spyware on them and the owner does not even know it!
Regular maintenance can help keep your computer performing like new, or even better than new.
Business Network Security Audits
A security audit is an expert inspection of your computers running programs and processes. This inspection can reveal suspicious programs like viruses, malware, adware, trojans, etc. This technique is different than a virus scan. Most of the time Mike can detect a virus even before any anti-virus scan is run.
Will my virus program find all the suspicious programs?
In most cases, yes. But there are some suspicious programs that are evasive in that they try to hide from the anti-virus program. This is why having Mike perform a periodic security audit is so important.
On-Site Scheduled Business Computer Maintenance:
- Computer dust cleaning to remove dust that can clog the fans and overheat the hardware
- Professional hardware diagnostic check to advise on any needed repairs
- Security audit and scan to check for adware, spyware, malware, viruses
- Remove old unused or outdated software and optimize start-up programs
- Disk cleanup (for better performance, faster start-up times)
- Performance review to advise on hardware or software upgrades for better performance and faster start-up times
- Review your Anti-Virus software to advise on any needed upgrades or subscription renewals
- Install Critical Windows Updates for better security and performance
Mike specializes in supporting business and residential clients with expert computer help. Call Mike for remote computer support anywhere in the US: (321)218-2866